If you take medication on a long-term basis, please note the following:
- You will be able to request further supplies of medication on the computerised slip that is attached to your repeat prescription. Please note that we require 48 hours notice to process requests.
- You can choose to have your prescription sent to the pharmacy of your choice so that your medication can be collected direct from them. Please ask a receptionist for further details.
- If you have registered for appointments on-line, you can also request repeat medications via the internet using the link at the top of this page. Full details are available at reception.
- Repeat medication requests can also be faxed to the surgery. Our fax number is 01480 475167.
- Please note that we are unable to accept requests over the telephone to ensure patient safety.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.